I (Diana) don’t have a physical shop. Everything is done in my workroom or kitchen.
The process is as follows:
1) Ask my friend Kate for a specific design or use an existing one.
2) Scale-up the design.
3) Draw the design onto canvas.
4) Select the wool.
5) Stitch the design myself to make sure it works.
6) Work out the quantity of wool.
7) Stretch the canvas.
8) Count stitches onto the computer and send it to the printer.
9) Choose all relevant wools.
10) Bag up the printed canvas,+ wool, needle, a photograph of finished kit instructions and linen bag.